A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer upon accessing certain websites. Its purpose is for the website to be able to remember your visit when you browse that site at a later time. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, use statistics, social network links, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to tailor web content to your profile and needs, and without cookies, the services offered by any website would be considerably limited. If you want to learn more about cookies, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this website
In compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, when you access our web site, we have requested your consent to their use. Below we disclose how cookies are used in this website with the purpose of keeping you informed in as much detail as possible.
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, in order to guarantee that users who write comments on the website are human and not automated applications. This is a way to combat spam.
This website used the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to issue traffic and visitor volume statistics for this website. By using this website you agree for Google to handle information about you. Therefore, you should contact Google directly to exercise any right in this regard.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies in order for you to be able to click on buttons such as “Like” and “Share.”
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. In this link you can find a quick guide to do so on the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and it is through them that you should enforce your right to eliminate or deactivate cookies. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the proper or improper manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies for the browser to remember your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees no refrain from sharing them with third parties, except where necessary for the system to work or when required by law. Google claims that it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a party to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all transferred data shall be treated with a level of protection that is in accordance with European regulations. You may find detailed information on this subject by following this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we offer you this other link.