Users accessing Diantum’s Websites who voluntarily provide personal information in order to browse in a personalized manner or to use any service that requires disclosure of data to Diantum, are hereby notified of the following purposes of the handling of User personal data performed by Diantum:
Subscription to commercial communications and newsletter submission services
When the User registers to the services published in Diantum’s main Website, for subscription to the submission of commercial communications and newsletters, and/or requests such services through any other means, such as a request submitted to Diantum via e-mail, Diantum will handle the User’s personal data with the purpose of processing the subscription to the service, as well as to submit the aforementioned commercial communications and newsletters.
In case the User initiates the cancellation of the service, revokes his consent or rejects the reception of such submissions, Diantum will subsequently handle the User’s data with the purpose of preventing the submission of commercial communications and newsletters, handling the minimum necessary data to that end.
User feedback and comments
When the User registers to the services published in Diantum’s Websites to provide feedback on a gamification service, Diantum will handle the User’s personal data to process the publication of the comments and feedback, identifying the User as their author, in addition to moderating the messages and contents submitted by the User and, if applicable, rejecting the submission and/or deleting any feedback that does not comply with the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Information, Suggestion and Contact Service and call to contact phone.
When the User uses the services available to him to send suggestions or contact Diantum (via forms, phone, post mail or e-mail), Diantum will handle the User’s personal data to address and handle the response to the suggestion or request made by the User.
When the User makes use of any of the gamification services, Diantum will use the username selected by the User himself as part of the user registration process to identify him within a specific gamification instance. The aforementioned instance is composed of a group of users who have access to a specific gamification service within a specific time window. In every instance, a special User profile referred to as ‘instance administrator’ may exist. This administrator profile has access to the list of usernames subscribed to the gamification instance, and to the record of individual executions of each user of said gamification. This profile is targeted at trainers and persons in charge, or group coordinators. Users subscribe to specific gamification services by entering the instance Access Code in their User Section.
Common purposes of the handling of User personal data collected during registration and use of all services in the Sites
In all cases of data collection for the use and/or acquisition of the gamification services in Diantum’s Websites, Diantum will handle User data collected through online forms, phone, post mail, e-mail and/or through any other means, as well as data generated by the use and enjoyment of services, for the following purposes:
- To verify that the User fulfills the specific conditions of each service for subscription to those services, as a mandatory requirement, with legal grounds on the legal relationship established between Diantum and the User.
- To segment and profile the User, to know his browsing habits and tailor our services to the User’s preferences and tastes, as a mandatory requirement, with legal grounds on the legal relationship established between Diantum and the User.
- To perform actions related to market segmentation and internal demography studies, as a mandatory requirement, with legal grounds on the legal relationship established between Diantum and the User.
- To send advertisements and commercial communications via post mail, e-mail and other similar means of electronic communication, for services and products of Diantum related to the technology and training sectors, as a voluntary requirement with legal grounds on the consent provided by the User, if any.
- In any case, the User is hereby notified that the purposes of the handling of User data collected through forms published on the Website shall be explained by means of informational texts published on the forms themselves when so required, and as per the aforestated, the User’s consent shall be sought for such handling.
Personal information shall only be used for limited purposes, such as the aforestated and/or, without limitation, for those that may be unequivocally informed to the User before collection and handling.